- Full service PV maintenance of all installation types
- Real-time system monitoring
- System testing and performance analysis
- Complete visual and mechanical inspection of all electrical wiring
- All inverter and equipment annual maintenance is performed in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommended maintenance procedures
- All data collected from the inspections are recorded in a Preventative Maintenance Report and submitted to the system owner
Regular system maintenance maximizes return on investment by ensuring peak performance. In addition, EMS services lessen the possibility of unexpected, costly repairs. Preventing system malfunctions increases SREC revenue and reduces loan repayment periods.
Vanguard’s solar energy experts will custom design an EMS plan that best meets your needs and those of your solar system. Our various plans will maximize your return on investment, and are available in two service level options:
Provides inverter manufacturers’ recommended preventative maintenance warranty service, overall system inspection, and monthly generation report.
Provides string and combiner box testing to recommission the entire system, real-time monitoring, and monthly and annual production analysis.
Currently maintaining 80.3 MW
Energy Maintenance Solutions Operations Center
Using data acquisition systems, such as Noveda Technologies, a leader in real-time, web-based energy monitoring, allows you to review your production history and view complete reports on your solar energy system’s performance on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.